Search
Close this search box.

My profile

About

Giannakakis Jewellery Our enterprise of GIANNAKAKIS jewellery production and trading was established in 2005 in Rethymno, Crete as a result of continuous, successful presence in the industry of jewellery since 1999.It was set up by Vassilios Giannakakis (DGA), diamonds graduate of the British Institute of Gemology and graduate of the Goldsmiths’ School of Athens. The […]

B2B Apply

Please fill the form below to apply for B2B Account. With B2B Account you get premium rights on our website and you will be able to navigate in all our categories without restrictions.

B2B clients

Please click here in order to apply for B2B Account.With B2B Account you get premium rights on our website and you will be able to navigate in all our categories (rings, cufflinks, pendants, diamonds, bracelets, earrings, crosses, etc.) without restrictions.

Career Opportunities

Dynamic personality, passion for work, the drive to distinguish themselves and the aspiration to make an active contribution to the achievement of our Company’s goals. They must also be able to meet the requirements of a constantly changing and demanding work environment with maturity and dependability. We invest in our people, both young and experienced […]

Checkout

Billing Details First Name * Last Name * Company Name (optional) Country / Region *Select a country / region…AfghanistanÅland IslandsAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelauBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBonaire, Saint Eustatius and SabaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongo (Brazzaville)Congo (Kinshasa)Cook IslandsCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCuraçaoCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEswatiniEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHondurasHong […]

Codes Generator

Codes Generator If it is a Double Line please check: Double Line Others Created code will appear here Search for images for the code

Contact

Our enterprise of GIANNAKAKIS jewellery production and trading was established in 2005 in Rethymno, Crete as a result of continuous, successful presence in the industry of jewellery since 1999. Contact Details Ermou 18 (2nd floor), Syntagma sq, Athens, 10563 (+30) 2103227358 Please click here in order to apply for B2B Account.With B2B Account you […]

Home

Our inspiration springs from the modern & sophisticated woman, who desires a timeless piece of jewelry that simultaneously follows fashion trends. Collections Double Line Colors and emotions combinations. Precious and semiprecious stones blend together like never before giving the woman who wears them a unique feeling. The freedom of color meet high craftsmanship, rich in […]

My account

Login Username or email address * Password * Remember me Log in Lost your password? 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Hello aab_admin (not aab_admin? Log out) From your account dashboard you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and edit your password and account details.

My cart

Remove item Thumbnail image Product Price Quantity Subtotal × L0989L43K 0,00 € L0989L43K quantity 0,00 € × N1008M03A 0,00 € N1008M03A quantity 0,00 € Cart Totals Subtotal 0,00 € Total 0,00 € Get a Quote

Payment terms

Payment Terms A proforma of your order will be sent to you. Once it is accepted by you, 30% of the proforma amount must be deposited in one of the following Banks in order to start production. Once the order is complete, you will be sent an invoice for the payment of the remaining amount […]

Payment terms (plaintext)

A proforma of your order will be sent to you. Once it is accepted by you, 30% of the proforma amount must be deposited in one of the following Banks in order to start production. Once the order is complete, you will be sent an invoice for the payment of the remaining amount (70%) of […]

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy Who we are Suggested text: Our website address is: giannakakisjewellery.com. Cookies If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up […]

Ring Sizes

Sizes Ring Size EU Ring Size UK Ring Size USA 38 A 0,5 39 B 1 40 C 1,5 42 D 2 43 E 2,5 44 F 3 45 G 3,5 47 H 4 48 I 4,5 49 J 5 50 K 5,5 51 L 6 52 M 6,5 54 N 7 55 O 7,5 […]